Ⅰ. Application: It is suitable for weighing granules, slices, rolls, or irregular shape materials such as candy, seeds, jelly, fries, coffee beans, peanuts, puffy food, biscuit, chocolate, nut, yogurt pet food, frozen foods, etc. It is also suitable for weighing small hardware and plastic component.
*Load cell level sensor control material feeding;
*No products Auto pause function can avoid material dropping out during Running;
*The single linear feeder amplitude can be auto/manually adjusted will ensure the products are easy-flowing with high accuracy;
*Facility to maximize or minimize the operation angle to the size of the product.
*IP64 waterproof and dustproof design, which is easy to clean and maintain;
*Multilanguage control panel, Spanish, Korean, German, French and Arabic, etc.
*High-accuracy and high-speed modes can be selected.
Parameters and Characteristics :
A16 A14 A12 A10 A8
Voltage AC110/220V AC110/220V AC110/220V AC110/220V AC110/220V
Power Frequency 50/60Hz 50/60Hz 50/60Hz 50/60Hz 50/60 Hz
Required Current 14 A 10 A 9 A 8 A 7 A
Power 1.8 kW 1.5 kW 1.2 kW 1.0 kW 0.9 kW
Weigh Head Nos 16 14 12 10 8
Max weight range 6500 g 6500 g 6500 g 6500 g 6500 g
Single weigh Range 10-150 g 10-1200 g 10-1000 g 10-800 g 10-150 g
Weigh Volume 1600 ml 1600 ml 1600 ml 1600 ml 1600 ml
Max. Speed 2×65 bags/min 130 bags/min 120 bags/min 70 bags/min 70 bags/min
Preset Program 100 100 100 100 100
Machine Size L 1550 mm 1240 mm 1172 mm 1100 mm 959 mm
Machine Size W 1470 mm 1180 mm 1115 mm 1080 mm 959 mm
Machine Size H 1520 mm 1440 mm 1425 mm 1320 mm 1320 mm
Machine Weight 530 kg 420 kg 380 kg 330 kg 280 kg
Operating Principle :
Feeding: Firstly, the product is transferred to the in-feed funnel by conveyor and then distributed to a linear vibrator pan by the vibration of the top cone. The height of the in-feed funnel is adjustable by adjusting the supporting bar, which can adjust the thickness of the product on the top cone.
Distribution: The product is distributed evenly into each linear vibrator pan and then drop into the feed hopper by linear vibration. After the weighing hopper finished the previous combination, the feed hopper will drop the product into the weighing hopper by opening the door.
Combination: According to the target weight, the CPU will combine the weight data received from each weight hopper, then pick out the closest combination from numerous qualified combinations. (As shown in chart 3-1-1)
- The parameters related to the weigh hopper: “AFC”, “Main AMP”, “Lin AMP”, “Average Combination Hoppers”, and “Single Hopper Weigh”. (Details refer to System Setup 6.2)
AFC 0： The bigger the “Main AMP” and “Lin AMP”, the heavier the single weigh hopper.
AFC 1：The bigger the “ Avg Comb HPs”, the lighter the single weigh hopper.
AFC 2：The bigger the “Sgl HP Wt”, the heavier each weighs hopper.
- The parameters related to the combination: “Optimum”, “Combined Hoppers”
Optimum: Accuracy will be more precise by increasing this value. As shown in the Chart
3-3-1, if the “Optimum” is 98, the best group (6) will be selected, and then it is unnecessary to combine again.
Combined Hoppers: The pass rate will be better by increasing this value. As shown in Chart 3-3-1, if there is no qualified combination and the actual combined hoppers≥ preset “Combined Hoppers”, the product will be enforced to discharge to ensure the machine is continuously running. If they actually combined hoppers< preset “Combined Hoppers”, the machine will wait for the discharged hoppers to re-feed again, and then combine together.
There are four ways to discharge the products to the next equipment.
- Direct Discharge (Timing Hopper set as 0): The product is directly discharged from the collecting funnel to the next equipment.
- Timing Hopper Discharge（Timing Hopper set as 1）： The product is firstly stored in the timing hopper after discharging from the collecting funnel, and then dumped into the next equipment. This function is to collect products and shorten the drop time. As shown in Chart 3-4-1
- Timing Hopper Discharge（Timing Hopper set as 2）： The product is firstly stored in the timing hopper after discharging from the collecting funnel, and then discharged respectively to the next two pieces of equipment according to their dump request signal. This function is fully utilizing the high speed of a multi-head weigher. As shown in Chart3-4-2
4 Timing Hopper + Auto-sorting（Timing Hopper set as 3）： The product is firstly stored in the timing hopper after discharging from the collecting funnel. When the weight of the product is unqualified, the Auto-sorting motor will open the right door to dump them into the unqualified channel. As shown in Chart 3-4-3
5 Product Stopper: When the product stopper is installed, it will reduce the products to collide. As shown in Chart 3-4-4
- Machine Structure
No. Description Note No. Description Note
1 Machine Frame 15 Lower Holder
2 Weigh Hopper 16 Timing Hopper Board
3 Feed Hopper 17 Control Panel
4 Level Sensor 18 Discharge Chute
5 Support Post 19 Timing Hopper Option
6 Clamps 20 Discharge Funnel
7 Upper Bracket 1 21 Discharge chute Holder
8 Infeed Funnel 22 Base Cover
9 Upper Bracket 2 23 Lower Post Bracket
10 Main Vibrator Pan 24 Handling Ring
11 Linear Vibrator Pan 25 Printer Option
12 Waterproof Cover 26 Dimple Plate Option
13 Actuator 27 Diverter Device Option
14 Crank Arm 28 Rotary Top Cone Option
- Packing Dimensions: WE-A10: 1620(L) ×1100(W) ×1100(H) mm
WE-A12: 1720(L) ×1100(W) ×1100(H) mm WE-A14: 1720(L) ×1100(W) ×1100(H) mm WE-AM14: 2230(L) ×1420(W)×1870(H)mm
- Packing Weight: 420 kg(10), 450 kg(12), 490 kg(14), 650 kg(big 14)
- Installation Dimension： As shown in the following chart.
Maintenance and Repair
The machine must be powered off during maintenance and inspection and should be operated by a trained technician. To ensure normal operation, prolong the usage life, and exert economic value, daily maintenance should be well performed.
- The untrained person is not allowed to disassemble this machine.
- The parts contacted with products, like the top cone, linear vibrator pan, feed hopper, weigh hopper, etc, should be cleaned after daily use.
- Check out whether there is any material on the weigh hopper hanger or not before running, and clean out the dust on the hanger after using.
- Lubricate the joints of each hopper with edible every 7 days.
- Clean the dust inside of the actuator every 2 months.