Ultrasonic Sealing Working Principle
The principle of ultrasonic sealing is a method that uses high-frequency vibration waves (usually between 15kHz and 40kHz) to weld metal or non-metallic materials together through a welding head.
The following are the specific steps of the ultrasonic sealing:
- Prepare the material: Place the metal or non-metal material to be welded into the ultrasonic welding machine so that the parts to be welded are in contact with each other.
- Generate ultrasonic waves: The ultrasonic generator generates high-frequency vibration waves, which are transmitted to the welding head through the transducer.
- Vibration welding: Under the action of high-frequency vibration, the welding head causes plastic deformation on the surface of the material to form solder joints.
- Friction heat generation: During the welding process, the friction between the material generates heat, which further heats the solder joints and increases the plastic deformation at the solder joints.
- Cooling and solidification: After the welding process, the material gradually cools down, and the plastic deformation at the welding point gradually solidifies, so that the material is firmly connected.
The ultrasonic sealing has the advantages of easy operation, fast welding speed, high welding strength, and is not easy to damage the material. Therefore, it has been widely used in electronics, home appliances, automobiles, and other industries. The popular model is for Self Hot Powder Sachet Packing Machine.
The most important parts of this machine are the generator, transducer, and mold head, which determine the stability of the machine and the sealing fastness of the non-woven bag.
The generator emits a frequency and the transducer transmits it to the mold head, which stamps the non-woven fabric and instantly changes the molecular structure to form a cold seal.
We use an intelligent frequency modulation controller to directly adjust the appropriate parameters according to different materials and thicknesses of non-woven fabrics. Compared with the previous old manual playback controller, it is more convenient, intelligent, stable, and takes up less space.
The molded head we use is titanium steel, which is more durable than ordinary steel. The molded head generates waves longitudinally and is easily affected by transverse waves, affecting the sealing effect. Through nearly 20 years of production experience, we have designed the shape and proportion of the mold head to reduce transverse wave interference and ensure the sealing effect to the greatest extent. The molded head is equipped with a fan, which can reduce the loss of the machine caused by high temperatures.
Measurement Method Selection
1 inclined screw
When the screw stops unloading and the machine is packaging and sealing, the vibration of the machine will cause powder leakage from the screw to the sealing mold, causing clamping and sealing, affecting the sealing performance.
2 vertical screw
The vertical screw can directly penetrate deep into the bottom of the bag to avoid material leakage to the seal. However, the proportion of heating powder is relatively large. When the hopper is filled with heating powder, the motor rotates the vertical screw, causing greater loss to the motor.
3 horizontal screw
The horizontal screw is more suitable for heating powder packaging, with accurate measurement, avoiding material leakage and sealing, and causing less loss to the motor.
We have focused on ultrasonic non-woven fabric guarantee machines for 19 years. We are among the first batch of factories to develop sub-equipment and have our patent number. The pictures below are pictures of machines that we have continuously upgraded and modified based on our production experience. After the transformation, the bag seal is stronger and the machine runs more stably.