Spout Pouch Filling And Capping Machine
These machines are designed to automate the process of liquid-filling the pouches and sealing them with a cap.
Spout Pouch Filling And Capping Machine
The spout pouch filling and capping machine is a piece of equipment used in the packaging industry to efficiently fill and seal spout pouches. Spout pouches are a popular choice for packaging liquids and semi-liquid products such as beverages, sauces, detergents, and more.
The machine includes automatic bag feeding → automatic coding (customer optional) → automatic feeding (PLC liquid level control) → 1-time forced injection and quantitative filling (no filling without bag) → automatic cap sorting and cap setting (no cap alarm and shutdown) )→automatic capping→automatic unloading of bags.
|Speed||800bag per min|
(1) Transmission system: It is driven by Ningbo medium and large gear reduction motor, direct transmission, the transmission system is simple, the positioning control is precise, the parameters can be adjusted conveniently through the touch screen, and the adaptability is strong; the mechanical anti-jamming safety protection device is adopted to ensure the normal operation of the machine. ; Equipped with “HISUN” frequency converter for speed regulation;
(2) Stepper box: PTF150 precision cam indexer, origin: Zhucheng, Shandong, model: 150-6-150;
(3) Rotating turntable: aluminum alloy, covered with stainless steel sheet metal;
(4) Automatic bag feeding: using a disc to rotate and hang bags, and a German FESTO cylinder to feed bags;
- One-time filling, servo gear pump + pneumatic angle seat valve type forced injection quantitative filling device;
- Servo motor drive, filling volume can be adjusted by touch screen;
- The contact point between the filling nozzle and the suction tube mouth adopts a no-damage structure and has no sanitary dead corners;
- Each head has an independent photoelectric switch to detect whether there is no bag or filling;
- The filling head has a drip-free design, and the filling head has reserved vacuum pipe and nitrogen filling pipe joints;
- Omron PLC supports an automatic control feeding system;
(6) Automatic cap sorting and cap setting: Use electromagnetic vibration to arrange the caps from the track in order. The capping machine will automatically stop when the track is full of caps; the track can be fine-tuned; the nozzle will automatically cap when it moves, and the fiber optic cable will be set without a cap. Detection, automatic alarm and shutdown without cover;
(7) Servo capping: It adopts a servo motor capping mechanism, each head has an independent servo motor, a coupling is directly connected to the transmission, and the touch screen has independent torque adjustment. The entire capping head is driven by a cylinder to move up and down, with accurate positioning and guidance. The capping head is buffered to avoid The pressure loss nozzle and the capping device is adjustable in up and down, left and right positions;
(8) Automatic bag unloading: using stopper type automatic bag unloading and equipped with buffer chute;
(9) Inkjet printer: Reserve the installation position of the inkjet printer, and the user can choose the inkjet printer;
(10) Exhaust: Use a Japanese SMC centralized exhaust system to reduce pollution and reduce noise;
(11) The electric control box is made of stainless steel and has a waterproof design. The wiring and markings inside the electric control box are neat and standardized, and all wire connectors must be marked;
(12) All alarm functions are equipped with a display screen to display specific faults;
(13) Low air pressure protection: Use low air pressure protection technology to prevent low air pressure from starting the machine and provide reliability and stability of machine use; if low air pressure occurs during machine operation, the machine will automatically shut down for protection;
(14) Material: The frame is welded with 304# stainless steel square tube, and the whole machine is made of stainless steel;
(15) Pneumatic components:
- The bag feeding cylinder uses the German “FESTO” brand;
- Other cylinders use Taiwan’s “Yadeke” brand;
- The solenoid valve uses Taiwan’s “Yadeke” brand;
- The trachea and joints are made of domestic brands, and the trachea is marked with text;
(16) Electrical components:
- German “Siemens” PLC;
- German “Siemens” color touch screen;
- The joint venture “HISUN” inverter can communicate with the touch screen, and the speed of the whole machine can be adjusted by the touch screen;
- Japanese “Omron” rotary encoder;
- Joint venture “Hechuan” servo motor;
- Other electronic control components: French “Schneider” or “CHINT” brands;
- Domestic famous brand wires.
1. We provide videos and an instruction manual to show the process of installation.
2. We provide training for installation for free in our factory.
3. We can send a technician to the buyer’s factory to install the machine and provide a training course.
After Sales Service
1. One-year warranty and free lifetime technique support.
2. Free spare parts would be supplied if the machine has broken within the warranty period.
3. After the warranty period, the spare parts for replacement are offered based on a certain charge.