Thermal Inkjet Printer
Thermal inkjet printer (TIJ)
Different from traditional small character inkjet printers, thermal inkjet printers are easy to operate, easy to install, and have powerful printing and editing functions. They can print real-time, data, barcodes, QR codes, databases, etc. The use of thermal inkjet printers is more environmentally friendly and does not need to use diluents, cleaning fluids, and no ink supply systems to prevent ink pollution. The impact on the environment is zero, and the ink cartridges are easy to install and replace, and easy to operate and maintain. Because of its high resolution, Thermal inkjet printer is suitable for one object one code, anti-counterfeiting traceability, and other applications, the recognition rate can reach 100%.
Hot-sealing model parameter
|Line Speed / Resolution Capability
|Maximum resolution of 600×600 dpi
|5-360fpm (1.5-109mpm)at 600×240 dpi
|Higher line speeds are possible at lower horizontal print resolutions
|Full downloadable font support using True Type fonts
|Fixed, variable, and merged text fields
|Flexible date/time and shift code formats
|Auto best-before-date calculations
|Auto incrementing/decrementing text and counters
|Multiple graphic formats supported (up to maximum print area)
|EAN8.EAN13,UPC-A/E.CODE 39,CODE128EAN128.GS1 DataBar (induding2D composite).DataMatrix, OR PDF417
|Maximum of four 12.7mm tall, 600 dpi print cartridges (stacked/stitched or deployed independently)
|auto cartridge recognition and parameter setup, ink batch/lot number tracking; portable ink level tracking, and enhanced print speeds
|8.4-inch TFT SVGA(800×800) full-color LCD and touch screen
|WYSIWYG print preview
|Full on-board diagnostics
|Three levels of password protection or advanced configurable password protection
|Extensive language support (22 in total)
|RS232 Ethernet, USB memory stick support, Text Communications Protocols
|L9.6”(244mm) *W3.6″(92mm) *H6.7″(170mm)
|Dimensions exclude printhead, accessory cables, and power supply connections
|Four printhead options are available with different dimensions to meet line integration requirements. The following dimensions are for the Standard Blue printhead:
|L4.5″ (115 mm)*H43″ (110 mm) *W2.4″(60 mm) (at rub plate)
|Dimensions exclude cartridge and cable connections, Green, and Gold printhead dimensions vary in length and height from Blue printhead
|41F to 113F(5Cto 45C）
- Principle: Using a thin-film resistor, the ink less than 5 picoliters is instantly heated to above 300°C in the ink ejection area to form countless tiny bubbles, which gather into large ones at an extremely fast speed (less than 10 microseconds). The bubbles expand and force the ink droplets to be ejected from the nozzle and onto the printing product, The process is repeated and various characters or patterns can be printed.
Applicable materials: suitable for most product surfaces, printing on absorbent surfaces such as cartons, and taking a few seconds to dry.
- Consumables: Just replace the ink cartridge. The system adopts the integrated design of an ink cartridge and nozzle. When a thermal inkjet printer is running, it can be sprayed immediately after use, and the ink concentration is always consistent. The machine generally has chip encryption processing and must use the specific ink cartridge of the inkjet printer manufacturer. Other ink cartridges cannot be used or can be easily wiped by hand. Therefore, it is necessary to confirm whether there is a local service point for this brand before purchasing. Ink cartridges are special dangerous products. Transportation is more difficult.
- Application fields: food, medicine, daily chemical, label printing, card making, packaging printing, medical, electronics, hardware, and other industries. Since it is higher resolution than that of small characters, It is suitable for applications in fields such as one code for one object, anti-counterfeiting, and traceability, and the recognition rate can reach 100%.
1. We provide videos and an instruction manual to show the process of installation.
2. We provide training for installation for free in our factory.
3. We can send a technician to the buyer’s factory to install the machine and provide a training course.
After Sales Service
1. One-year warranty and free lifetime technique support.
2. Free spare parts would be supplied if the machine has broken within the warranty period.
3. After the warranty period, the spare parts for replacement are offered based on a certain charge.