UV Laser Printer
Ultraviolet laser adopts cold processing working method. The ultraviolet laser can directly break the chemical bonds of materials so that molecules can be separated from objects. The heat-affected area of processing is small, and ultra-fine and special materials can be marked.
Applicable materials: food, pharmaceutical packaging materials, glass, ceramics, plastics.
Ultraviolet laser cost is higher than the other two, so high-end chip high-precision products need to use ultraviolet laser printers. UV lasers are not suitable for marking copper materials. UV lasers have the unique advantage of creating non-destructive marks. It is suitable for internal coding of food products without pollution.
Hot-sealing Model Parameter
|X.Y axial simultaneous scan
|Infrared Beam Positioning
|QRCode & DM
|Character Size 0.1mm-110mm Marking Status Product quantity etc
|70*70 110*110 175*175 300*300mm Optional
|Flying Mark 9000mm/s(Depend on Materials) Static Mark Multiple products can be marked simultaneously
|Laser Installaion Direction
|SD card/USB2.0/Communication interface
|AC220V 50HZ 1200W
|-10°C-45*C(No freeze), Humidity10%-85% (No condensation)
|No chemicals are produced
- High speed up to 700 characters per second, MTBF more than 20.000 hours
- Enhanced anti-electromagnetic interference design ensures stable operation in harsh environments.
- Almost unlimited fonts, graphics, and bar code, permanent identification ensure the product can be tracked, anti-counterfeiting.
- One-button startup, interface easy to learn and operate.
1. We provide videos and an instruction manual to show the process of installation.
2. We provide training for installation for free in our factory.
3. We can send a technician to the buyer’s factory to install the machine and provide a training course.
After Sales Service
1. One-year warranty and free lifetime technique support.
2. Free spare parts would be supplied if the machine has broken within the warranty period.
3. After the warranty period, the spare parts for replacement are offered based on a certain charge.